Cloud Analytics & Support
Simplify storage administration and maximize the uptime and efficiency of your Tegile storage arrays with IntelliCare, a comprehensive customer care program driven by cloud analytics and backed by storage experts.
Storage administration can be a time-consuming, manual process. You want to focus on projects that add value to the business, but when an unforeseen storage problem occurs, you can easily get sidetracked. You end up spending too much time poring over disparate data in an attempt to pinpoint and resolve the issue. And when the solution proves elusive, you dread contacting customer support; you know you spend hours on the phone and on email, sending logs and answering a long list of troubleshooting questions.
What if you had an easy-to-use tool that would help you monitor the health, performance, and usage of your storage arrays? What if that tool could predict and alert you of imminent component failures? And when you call in to technical support, what if the engineer on the other end of the line already had information about your environment?
That is now possible with Tegile IntelliCare.
IntelliCare is a comprehensive customer care program designed to maximize the uptime and efficiency of your Tegile storage arrays and save you time on storage administration. Driven by cloud-based analytics and backed by a team of storage experts, IntelliCare enables you to quickly and easily monitor the health, performance and usage of all your Tegile storage arrays, predict future requirements, and detect problems before they develop into component and system failures.
- Lower Operating Expenses
Save time and reduce operating expenses by simplifying storage management.
- Proactively Manage Your Storage
Anticipate future problems and keep your Tegile arrays operating in top condition.
- Maximize Uptime
Resolve issues before they cause component or system failures.
IntelliCare collects millions of different data points from Tegile storage arrays around the world, including capacity usage, configurations, and system health and performance. Servers in the cloud then process and analyze data to detect issues and identify patterns that can help predict trends. No need to install any agents or stand up your own infrastructure.
Use IntelliCare to monitor all of your Tegile arrays from a single web portal. Simply log in and you have a wealth of information at your fingertips:
- Configuration details and pool, project, share, and LUN properties
- Storage space usage and aggregate data reduction rates
- Critical and non-critical alerts
- Current and historical performance, including IOPS, bandwidth, latency, and cache hits
You have the power to accurately predict future requirements and learn about problems before they develop into component or system failures.
Keep your Tegile arrays operating at top condition. Set up proactive alerts for the following events:
- Space alerts based on linear regression analysis of space usage
- Threshold alerts for disks (e.g., media errors, transport errors, SMART stats)
- High Availability (HA) alerts (e.g., improper failover/failback)
Tegile’s team of storage experts use information gathered by IntelliCare to spot issues across the entire customer base. When a problem is detected, they know which arrays are affected and can take proactive measures to quickly resolve the issue. Depending on the severity, we will notify customers, open a support ticket, and/or dispatch replacement parts.
The IntelliCare customer care program was designed to give you the intelligence, tools, and support you need to maximize the uptime and keep your Tegile arrays operating at peak performance and efficiency. Its benets include:
- Lower Operating Expenses: Save time and reduce operating expenses by simplifying storage management.
- Proactively Manage Storage: Anticipate future problems and keep your Tegile arrays operating in top condition.
- Maximize Uptime: Resolve issues before they cause downtime.
We think you’re going to love your Tegile array, but if you’re not sure, we back up our storage arrays with an amazing guarantee.
- 5x faster performance compared to traditional storage
- 5 years of flat support pricing with fresh flash and free controller upgrades
- 5:1 data reduction in well-virtualized environments
- 5$ per gigabyte of high-endurance eMLC flash
- 5 nines availability — that’s 99.999% uptime
Be confident you’ve made the right purchase. If you stand by us, we’ll stand by you.
Customer Care Driven by Cloud-Based Analytics:
- Proactive alerts, data collection and cloud-based analytics
- Online case creation (web and email)
- 7x24 customer support and 4 house parts replacement
- On-site spares kit
- Live support by a Tegile Engineer not a "first level" operator
- Support teams are co-located with sustaining and development engineers ensuring quick case resolution
- Online Support Portal with access to Knowledge Base, Install and User Guides, Release Notes and API documents
- Transfer of knowledge and best practices guidance through monthly "Tech Talk" webinars
- Quarterly system health checks, performance analysis, and system reviews available with Standard and Premier offerings
|7 x 24 telephone and email assistance|
|Advanced Replacement Parts|
|4-Hour On-Site "Smart Hands" Parts Replacement||Not Available||Not Available|
|On-Site Spare Kit||Not Available||Optional|
|Online Customer Portal Access|
|Access to user and installation guides, knowledge base, communities and other relevant documentation||Not Available|
|Access to Software Updates|
|Access to all software updates (major, minor and maintenance releases)||90 days|
|Communications and Training|
|Tegile Customer Communities Access||Not Available|
|Monthly Tech Talk Customer Webinars||Not Available|
|Technical Bulletins and Service Advisories||Not Available|
|Cloud-based Analytics||Not Available|
|Quarterly System Health Checks||Not Available||Fee-based Service|
|Quarterly Account Activity Review||Not Available||Fee-based Service|
|Quarterly Account Performance Analysis||Not Available||Fee-based Service|
|Quarterly Environmental Reviews||Not Available||Fee-based Service|
|Replacement of defective hardware parts||90 days|